- To foster, promote and teach the game of sledge hockey;
- To provide a sport/recreation opportunity to disabled individuals in our catchment area defined by OSHA;
- To develop and encourage sportsmanship and community spirit;
- To develop playing abilities by offering a level of opportunities in sledge from development, recreational and competitive;
- To develop and build self-esteem and confidence among participants through social interaction and participation;
- To promote the sport of sledge hockey within the community to raise awareness and participation in sledge hockey;
- To sponsor and promote athletic, social and other activities for the betterment and growth of the association.